Friday, April 27, 2007

We're all together again we're here we're here...

So, how sad would you guys be if you didn't have me to bring the family together. Isn't this fun? I can't spend enough time on this, hence the entire roll of toilet paper Oakley ate today. (Mother of the Year - again!) I'm still trying to figure out how to use this thing, and I want to do a different background thing, and I found one online that I like, but I can't figure out how to stick it on. If you know, let me know. Then, the dark dots are up for grabs, or go back to Brooke and I quit copying her. Anyhow, comment. I want to see how that works. Love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, well... you have posted the question that I can't figure the answer to... how to change the background. I don't know HTML code very well and so I think we are stuck with the templates that blogger has (although you can tweak them in the colors and fonts tab) until someone starts writing codes for the new blogger. I'll let you know if I find anything! I've added you to my list of friends. Glad you found me!

The Jones Fam said...

Hey Sara!

We got your message yesterday about your blog, which was funny becasue I just created our family blog this week! Here's our site: www.justjones-n.blogspot.com. Link us up! I already linked your page to ours! This is fun/nerdy! I love it!

Jake