I love your cute boy. My kids decided to sing Happy Birthday to Oakley. They sang a wonderful tribute and then wondered if Oakley could hear it. I told them in his heart....Happy #1 Birthday Oakley! Nat
I think you should start a traditon of singing happy birthday to him in another language. May I suggest meow? or Ruff ruff? Our family is lame and always does it and now we do Portuguese for Lee. Its fantastic when you are sitting there and you have to sit through approximately 8 birthday songs before you get to blow out your candles.
Happy Birthday Big Guy!!! (sorry late, but that's how we roll). Good job on this new version of the Oaktron 3000. what is this Oaktron 3000, version 1.awesome? I like the bumble bee outfit, but can we make it a charlie brown shirt soon? Also, does he say good grief? When we have our little kid, she'll likely look like Penny, not the cute red-haired girl, you know since the Tod and the Willa are half, y'know. Our little Penny, is already kicking hard! She'll be quite a softball player for sure. Anyway, happy birthday, to the little guy this side of the pumpkin patch.
I kinda am obsessed with your child's eyes. they are pretty much amazing. Be proud. i agree with laura's idea on a new palmer tradition. It makes your candles be tiny little wax stubs by the time you actually are allowed to blow them out. Mmm waxy cake, yum. -Julia
Are you related to the Thatcher or Flagstaff Palmers? Mel and Adeline Palmer? I'm from Flag and my husband's from Thatcher and I've found that ALL the Palmers are related to eachother... so I had to ask.
This might be a long one too! I LOVE the name Oakley, so I'm glad your husband won! And we ARE related to Andrea Allred. Ok, here it is... My husband's Great Grandma is Elloise Allred Householder. Elloise has a little brother named Gary Allred, and Andrea is Gary's daughter. So we're practically sisters!!
Ok, you have to do another post so that I don't keep commenting on the same one! I feel like a nerd having 3 comments in a row...
So I'm not gonna lie, I've recently mastered the pony tail! It's a little bit of laziness and not wanting to wash my hair mixed with totally copying some of the high school girls at my little sisters volleyball tournament. You have to teese it a TON first, curl the bottom out a little bit, and then when it's in the pony just pull up on the top part so that it makes the poof. Try it! Works like a charm.
Sara, I saw your mom at the temple last night. I didn't know for sure who she was, I just knew she looked familiar to me. (I think I went over to your house once in high school). Anyway, as soon as she told me her last name, I knew for sure. You two look a lot alike. And by the way, the temple was so crazy busy that all the locker rooms were taken and women had to hang their clothes up on a rack in the hallway. It was funny.
13 comments:
He is so adorable. Time does go by way too fast, kids shouldn't be able to grow up in a blink of an eye.
happy number one, to the boy with the bluest eyes i've ever seen! cutest newborn too!!
We love the Oaktron, or Boss as my girls call him! Happy happy birthday to the sweetest little guy around!
I love your cute boy. My kids decided to sing Happy Birthday to Oakley. They sang a wonderful tribute and then wondered if Oakley could hear it. I told them in his heart....Happy #1 Birthday Oakley!
Nat
Oh, how we love this boy! Happy Year One!
I think you should start a traditon of singing happy birthday to him in another language. May I suggest meow? or Ruff ruff? Our family is lame and always does it and now we do Portuguese for Lee.
Its fantastic when you are sitting there and you have to sit through approximately 8 birthday songs before you get to blow out your candles.
Happy Birthday Big Guy!!! (sorry late, but that's how we roll).
Good job on this new version of the Oaktron 3000. what is this Oaktron 3000, version 1.awesome? I like the bumble bee outfit, but can we make it a charlie brown shirt soon? Also, does he say good grief? When we have our little kid, she'll likely look like Penny, not the cute red-haired girl, you know since the Tod and the Willa are half, y'know. Our little Penny, is already kicking hard! She'll be quite a softball player for sure.
Anyway, happy birthday, to the little guy this side of the pumpkin patch.
I kinda am obsessed with your child's eyes. they are pretty much amazing. Be proud. i agree with laura's idea on a new palmer tradition. It makes your candles be tiny little wax stubs by the time you actually are allowed to blow them out. Mmm waxy cake, yum. -Julia
Are you related to the Thatcher or Flagstaff Palmers? Mel and Adeline Palmer? I'm from Flag and my husband's from Thatcher and I've found that ALL the Palmers are related to eachother... so I had to ask.
This might be a long one too! I LOVE the name Oakley, so I'm glad your husband won! And we ARE related to Andrea Allred. Ok, here it is... My husband's Great Grandma is Elloise Allred Householder. Elloise has a little brother named Gary Allred, and Andrea is Gary's daughter. So we're practically sisters!!
Ok, you have to do another post so that I don't keep commenting on the same one! I feel like a nerd having 3 comments in a row...
So I'm not gonna lie, I've recently mastered the pony tail! It's a little bit of laziness and not wanting to wash my hair mixed with totally copying some of the high school girls at my little sisters volleyball tournament. You have to teese it a TON first, curl the bottom out a little bit, and then when it's in the pony just pull up on the top part so that it makes the poof. Try it! Works like a charm.
Love your baby!! He's way way cute.
He is really really cute.
Sara, I saw your mom at the temple last night. I didn't know for sure who she was, I just knew she looked familiar to me. (I think I went over to your house once in high school). Anyway, as soon as she told me her last name, I knew for sure. You two look a lot alike. And by the way, the temple was so crazy busy that all the locker rooms were taken and women had to hang their clothes up on a rack in the hallway. It was funny.
Post a Comment