Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hey Sweet Cheeks!

Apparently there's no dress code at Disneyland.

Sorry Oakley, this is why I didn't get a picture of Pluto nuzzling up to you. The camera was busy. My hotdog was really good too. Maybe another time. Love, Mom

P.S. If you blow this up, you can see the scrap of toilet paper hanging off her right cheek.

20 comments:

bubblegumandlipgloss said...

lovely!! i think they should have a dress code...not a bad idea. but i like the title of the post the best! and maybe your son will appreciate this picture more than the pluto one someday anyway...

nicole and kevin said...

I don't think I have ever laughed so hard reading a post! I love Disneyland and I truley think that it's "The Happiest Place on Earth". Apparently this lady did too and got ready a little too quick and forgot her pants in the bathroom as she hurried to get to splash mountain. But seriously. Didn't you hear that disneyland changed it's theme for the 61st anniversary to "Disneyland. The Sluttiest Place On Earth". And I think they changed the name of my favorite ride to Mada-horny. The End. I have to get my mind out of the gutter and prepare my primary lesson.
Nicole

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

So I totally thought that you were making it up that if you blew up the picture, you could see the tp hanging off. But it's true. That picture is amazing. And the best part is see the super slutty people over and over and over again. Like when we went to Disneyworld, we were at the waterpark, and we kept seeing a huge pregnant girl with a string bikini on. Not pleasant.

Sara! said...

LOL Nicole! Mada HORNY! You are the best! I can't wait to see you next week!!!

Janelle said...

YIKES! That girl needs to be on some kind of makeover show! She would get some mad ratings for the tv network! And the toilet paper hanging off, that's just priceless!

Janelle

HooHoo said...

Thanks Oakley for sacrificing for the rest of our entertainment. Did you say that the woman to the girl's right appeared to be her mother? I'm a little disappointed that you didn't help her out and tell her about the toilet paper, or just pick it off for her. I'm sure she'd call you a good Samaritan or something like that.

MeL said...

EEEEEEWWWWWWW! I thought that the lady that I saw at the gas station and tried to take a picture of last night was bad! This girl tramps, I mean trumps her by a long shot! And honestly, Oakley can take one for the team, but perhaps that is why he was ticked at you and called me mom last night just to make you mad. Sorry about that by the way, and I left you a comment back on my blog that in short says, we are MFEO and I know exactly what you are talking about. Thanks for sharing a brain!

The Fletchies said...

I'm an idiot. I spent the first ten minutes looking at the lady with the red shirt and black pants. I was like her outfit is a little tight but not that bad. Maybe she's complaining about the pink kids backpack she's wearing. I was confused. Now I'm an idiot.

Missy said...

Great, that was the outfit I was going to wear to the reunion this weekend. What do you suggest I wear now Miss Fashion Police Officer???

One word: BARF.

I love Disneyland, I want to see more pics with the "real" characters. Although people watching is one of my best past-times...and Disneyland is a great place for me to get my fill. Hope you had buckets of fun!

Anonymous said...

I'd like a little butter with those buns! Oh please, can she not feel the wind between her cheeks? She's got to know that people are staring. Insane!

Brent and Brooke said...

Sara you are so funny, your blog always makes me laugh. That picture seriously is sick. I love that you snapped a picture of it so you could stare at those cheeks a little more. EWW! I didn't believe the toilet paper comment either until I read the comments and I had to take another good look. I hope you had fun at disneyland.

Carol said...

ok that has got to be the funniest thing ever!!! i love it - you win best post picture this century :)

Miss Niss said...

holy sheesh...i can't stop laughing!

Mary Postert said...

Way TMI about your crack on your comment on Stacie's blog. I was dying laughing.

Marquita said...

Holy Cow! That is sooo gross. Sara, you always make me laugh.

KatieJ said...

That is so gross! I can't imagine putting that on in the morning and thinking "I look great to go to Disneyland today!" And I hope you aren't kidding about the TP, I'm going to have to look at it big now.

Nate and Lori said...

This is great...you need to look at my blog from a few weeks ago of me at the Orioles game. That guy and your "sweet cheeks": should hook up.

Erica said...

Amazing.

amanda p. said...

ditto Erica.
Your whole post can be summed up in one word. Amazing.

p.p.s. So let us know when in Nov you guys want to get together. We could watch Arrested Development... oh wait.. I am completely embarrassed to say that I still have your season one from LAST christmas party. But at least you can feel good to know you gave the Porters the best ab workout our flabby stomachs have ever seen :)

Lacee said...

Are you serious? I just about puked my brains out!! That is absolutely disgusting. And to top it off, TOILET PAPER hanging from her butt cheeks... WOW!! That is some funny stuff.

ps. we are way past due for a "lunch date" with all the girls.. call me so we can plan something!!