It's a good thing I didn't spot him at the park, you might be missing a child right now. He is THE CUTEST ever.
And stop it right now with your non-skinniness talk...you going to blow away you are so thin. And I absolutly loved your shoes! And LOL at the "odd job" remark...I can't be too specific on your blog because yours is not private...dang it. We need to get togther so we can talk more openly in person...lol.
Thanks for all your work you guys did, glad I was a loser and was not a good honorable student/student council member so I didn't have to have your responsibility last night.
Blogger Party...I might could plan that one, what do you think? (still a loser, I know)
Hey Sara, I didn't know you had a blog either. Oakley is so big and grown up now, I can't believe how he has changed, we are going to add you guys to our friend list.
8 comments:
Are those cons on his cute lil feet?
He is flippin' adorable.
Oakster is Mr. Congeniality in the first two. I think he's just getting off to come on down for his prize.
ya he is so adorable. you make me want to go to disney land like right now.
Wow, he has gotten (is that a word?)so much bigger! He's a doll, and I'm glad to see he's totally growing hair! Watch out ladies...
It's a good thing I didn't spot him at the park, you might be missing a child right now. He is THE CUTEST ever.
And stop it right now with your non-skinniness talk...you going to blow away you are so thin. And I absolutly loved your shoes! And LOL at the "odd job" remark...I can't be too specific on your blog because yours is not private...dang it. We need to get togther so we can talk more openly in person...lol.
Thanks for all your work you guys did, glad I was a loser and was not a good honorable student/student council member so I didn't have to have your responsibility last night.
Blogger Party...I might could plan that one, what do you think?
(still a loser, I know)
This is an amazing child.
he IS so flipping adorable!!! he looks so proud of himself in the second picture - i love it!
Hey Sara, I didn't know you had a blog either. Oakley is so big and grown up now, I can't believe how he has changed, we are going to add you guys to our friend list.
Post a Comment