HOBBY LOBBY FAMILY
My sister asked me to go with her yesterday to this store (it's way over in Tolleson, but they're building one on Greenfield behind the QT in December of 2008 supposedly) because she heard it was amazing. She heard right. This is my new favorite place ever. Everything I got was at least 50% off, and it's already cheaper than other places.Here are most of my new fun things:
I got lots of other stuff too, like two little platters that match and can stack ontop of the platters that Miss got me for my birthday, Charger plates (you can be invited into the finer things club if you know and appreciate what these are for) and lots of Halloween stuff on sale.
Another fantastic family:
WEIMAN
I saw these at Safeway a few weeks ago and they were a little pricey (but that's coming from me who is cheap,) and they are honestly worth their weight in gold! One of my least favorite chores is cleaning the stainless steel appliances. You had to squirt the tiny bottle of stuff onto a papertowel and then wipe in even strokes, and then follow up the procedure with a dry papertowel, well, not anymore! These work like a dream. Just wipe. It says to wipe after with a dry towel, but I tried it with and without, and there was absolutely no difference.
Another least favorite chore: cleaning the couch and chairs. Again, these cleaning genius' have made it as easy as the clorox wipes people. Hooray!
The most fantastic family(f-squared):
MINE!
(go ahead and blow this up to see just how adorable they are!)
MINE!
(go ahead and blow this up to see just how adorable they are!)Jason's been out of town this weekend and I miss him. Oakley has been a little dream boat though, so much fun!
Make a great week!


17 comments:
That store sounds great! I absolutely love those chandelier pictures. I'm going to have to put that on my list of things to do when I'm back in AZ!
your purchases are amazing. I've heard of this hobby lobby and still haven't made it out there because you have to take someone since its so far to make it worth your time...and I haven't gotten around to asking someone. Anyways glad they are coming close soon.
p.s. maybe you should have a feature where you talk about new fabulous products i.e. the wipes and the crisco with a lid that measures. Maybe i'm just really dumb but I learn a lot from your blog.
your purchases are amazing. I've heard of this hobby lobby and still haven't made it out there because you have to take someone since its so far to make it worth your time...and I haven't gotten around to asking someone. Anyways glad they are coming close soon.
p.s. maybe you should have a feature where you talk about new fabulous products i.e. the wipes and the crisco with a lid that measures. Maybe i'm just really dumb but I learn a lot from your blog.
I have heard about Hobby Lobby and I hope the QT you speak of is close to me! All that stuff is so cute! I'm tempted to make a trip across town to check it out, sounds like I need to save up for it.
I absolutley love hobby lobby I have made the drive twice in the past 4 months. anytime time you want go I'm up for it.
Make a great week...you are mom and I kind of really love it!
AAAaahhHHH! Fabulous Fun Finds Family! All Favorites! Just like you. Love you, Mom
That leather cleaner is awesome. We have the same stuff. I will have to go to that store. I love all the stuff you got...good taste.
First of all, I absolutely love the iron candle holder things. I need some of those. Second, I not only know what a charger is and what it is used for, but I have one. So can I please be in the Finer Things Club? Third, sorry I haven't posted lately. Nothing worth postin' about.
I love Hobby Lobby. We had one near us when we lived in Texas - totally went there all the time. It's like Michael's and JoAnn's smashed into one - but really, really cheap!!
Ok I LOVE Hobby Lobby. It really is an amazing store. And so very happy to know that there is one in AZ cuz i thought Hobby Lobby was only in LA. I LOVE the chandelier picture and all of your purchases. I just need money and then i will be on my way to buy out that whole store.
Nicole
There is a Hobby Lobby here in Iowa too. I don't think ours is as cool as the AZ one though. I didn't see anything like your good finds! I did see a lot of dried flower arrangment...type stuff....typical Iowa I guess.
Jeez I can't believe I'm like the 13t comment on here. Makes me feel a little less important that you have so many friends. I forgot to ask if you were related to Amy Palmer. And where do you live. We are in Queen Creek. We should hang out some time. It looks like your little boy is around 2 years old like my little girl. Anyways I love the chandelier pictures, especially against your blue walls. Jacque
your chandelier canvas is amazing!! so I think the thirtieth would work for us for a party! Although that gives me not much time to try to come up with a funny white elephant gift, since whatever I bring will be pitiful in comparison with your hilariousness. The 23rd we have a blazzard thanksgiving party which we could be done with whenever and then come to your casa, but whatever works best for everyone. I am SO SO EXCITED!! and let me know what I can bring...(besides your episode one of arrested development)
oooh...I love your new stuff, so cute! And I think I know what Charger Plates are, but I have my own club I belong too..."the paper/plastic everything when dining at the Glover Home" club, you can join it, but you need to be W.T. like us.
I need to get those wipes, I am doing your same strategy with the paper towels and it is so annoying, plus I am lazy.
hey you! So the 30th it is! Can't wait. I'm going to start doing sit ups now, so I don't have a HUGE stomach ache from laughing so hard like we did last year:) What can we bring and how can we help?
How 'bout this for Jones cousin party: Trip to Hobby Lobby for great craft finds while the boys all bond and watch the kids? Wait, that just sounded like a Tiff plan, maybe not. Let's go to Hobby Lobby now!
Post a Comment