Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Runnin' runnin' runnin'....

TMI:

The babe has fire-rrhea. It seriously burned his little leggies. Oh, and sometimes he pukes. Whaaa for him! (Hey, I warned you, TMI.)


Now for you people who disagreed with me today: Um, what is this dog's bone made of? SHERPA! I was right. That lady's vest was sherpa lined.

Sorry, I was just bored.

10 comments:

Marie said...

Do you know about Resinol? (Elane introduced me) It's the best diaper rash cream ever! You get it at the pharmacy. (I know CVS has it, and I think Walgreen's too)
Hope Oakley feels better!

Brent and Brooke said...

SHERPA! Really Sara. I can't believe you looked it up. Her coat was the most amazing display of sherpa that I have seen, not like I see sherpa often.

HooHoo said...

Way to have an anniversary with a skeety kid. I know now, why he was so mad when he woke up from his nap. I have felt his pain. Poor buddy! Is he feeling better now? Happy Anniversary!

Heather said...

That's the worst! He looks so thrashed on the couch. Poor baby. I'm evil because I kind of "enjoy" Jonah's sick times because it's the only time he cuddles with me. Please don't call CPS regarding this confession.

Get better soon Oakley!

P.S. The A&D Original Ointment, Diaper Rash & All-purpose Skincare Formula, works like a dream. I also like the Burt's Bees Baby Bee for prevention.

Missy said...

Fire-rrhea??? That is so great...not that he has it...but I have never heard that term! You are hilarous, I haven't had "the funnies" in a long time...maybe we need to hang out!

Stina said...

UGH! i'm so sorry he has to go through this! it is SO not fun to have...my potty training munchkin just had it BAD...of course we were at my in-laws, so to make matters even worse...to be sick is one thing, but to be sick and not at home is the worst! also you may want to try frequent baths...just shallow and let him "air out" afterwards...it helps a TON! lots of bannanas :)

i hope he feels better soon!

Sarah Beau Bera said...

Evan has both conditions right now too. Finally he tugged on one of his ears so I packed him up and took him to Urgent Care - ear infection. Jared and I have had fun waking up to the sound of a puking baby at mid-night every night since Wednesday. (TMI?) Who cares once you have a baby - everything from the color of their poop to what your breasts are doing becomes instantly - approved converstation.

Stina said...

exactly!

BTW...if this is the same thing we are going through right now...it;s a coming and going thing! ugh! i'm on for round 2! yay for us...

MeL said...

Wow that is one beautiful dog. I love dogs so much!! I wish the bone thing wasn't in the picture so I could just look at that dog's beautiful coat. That's all.

MeL said...

That was Philip. He thinks he's funny. And don't we all know that those were Kev's exact thoughts?