
Woo-
Hoo! I hope you all had as fantastic of a New Year's Celebration as I.


My sister Melissa has fun in-laws that threw an amazing New Year's Eve party. For some reason, all night Melissa was singing, "I'm the cute one, she's my sister..." (love you
Xuxa!)


Somebody else commented, "Now it's easy to guess which one of you is older."
Whaaa! I guess that's what you get for basing your outfit (units {
sp?}) off a
Murder, She Wrote typical guest star.

*FYI: the glasses are my real glasses from 6
th grade. I've always been a
hottie, and I might jump back into units fashion, I made the whole outfit in less than 45 minutes. The nylons were a must with the white pants; though, a little clingy.

More of the uncontrollable hot-
ness. Jason sported a
Jordache pull-over, Lee jeans, Air
Jordans and a porn-
stache.



We played some tubular
pac-man and
gallaga (had to include back shots of the french braid)



and danced our little hearts out,


until we rang in 2008 with blowers a plenty!


Hope yours' was as great!


Good-bye bangs! See ya in 10 more years.
20 comments:
Dang it! I'm still so jealous of your outfit and how much better you looked than me! And also, in that first picture of you and me, could my legs look any more like tree trunks?! Apparently stirrup pants don't flatter everyone! Hooray for 2008 and here's to planning next New Year's eve party!
The party looks almost as amazing as you guys do! The units outfit was a complete sucess! I looks super comfortable - let's bring them back! I love your glasses, and I remember being totally jealous of Sarah Cole who had glasses like that in like 10 different colors! Your bangs and french braid are totally rad! You guys rocked 2008! I'm sad we missed it!
I don't know if the crotch on your pants were meant to hang that low, but you looked fabulous! I also loved the butt grabbing picture. At first I thought your outfit was a onesie. Anyways, your New Years was definetly better than mine. I stayed home and tried to stay up til midnight and was so tired the next day. I wish you and Jacob could have come to our blogstocker dinner the other night. You'll have to come next time!
Jason is a little too scary. If he would have come around looking like that in the 80's we would NOT have let you date him. DIRTY OLD MAN. The 'stash is yucky! You look vintage, oh so beautiful, however.
love the butt picture. you crack me up. you make the perfect 80's woman! looks like a blast!
I could not for the life of me figure out who that 80's chick was in the first pic....YOU?!?! I was seriously LOL through this whole post...you are so great, love it.
Wow...where to begin. first, i love the outfit and even more love that you freaking made it in 45 minutes...A-mazing! second, love the french braid, pornstache, bangs, everything really. Looks like you guys had a "blast".
ps - love the murder she wrote comment as well :)
Oh.
My.
Gosh.
I'm in love/in awe -or- I'm in disgust; I can't decide. I love the Sally Jesse Raphael glasses (wish they were red) and love you & your husband's awesome-ness!
I would love to go out with you and Amy but who the heck is Mary Flatley? Should I know her? Do you know Rita Fajita?j/k It's funny because growing up and after I moved away I always thought of you as on the shy side, but these pictures and your blog prove otherwise. We really do need to hang out. I'm actually exposing my little one to the world now. My email is Jacque79@gmail.com so that we can exchange phone numbers. See ya!
I'm histarically laughing...you look great as an 80's woman!! I had those SAME glassa except they were BLUE! ha!!!!
You look so right out of 1989 I can barely digest the time travel. (By the way, you look like you're smokin' a dubie in the first picture. I was like - "What does that have to do with the 80's?" ha ha.)
Looks like a great time! Also, Jason looked equally repulsive with his pimp stache. Match made in heaven! Gotta love getting all ugged up to have a whole lotta fun. :) (Please remember Tadd & my Halloween costumes.) Good times!
props.
seriously. so funny i could die. and just when i thought nothing could get funnier than a mr. t halloween costume.
My Mom told me who Mary Flatley was and we now want to know the story you were talking about. So tell all!
Gross! Dang you... you always make me laugh.
I am trying to spread the word. Check out Melissa Gunnell's video HERE and VOTE!
You remind me of a babysitter I had in 1987. You look so much like her it is scary. One time we picked the lock on the bathroom door while she was in there. Her name was Melissa. Really.
Chris wants to borrow the Jordache pullover to wear in his leisure time.
Happy New Year, Palmers!
that is so amazing. I love your costume because it is true 80s. not i'm trying to be hot 80s, not that you don't look hot right?
Wow, my New Year's Eve wasn't nearly that exciting. Looks like you had a hilarious time.
I wish I had UNITS! I was poor and couldn't afford to buy the cool kid clothes, not even the awesome velcro Jimenez skirt everyone was wearing at my alma mater Macarthur.
Oh my gosh I seriously was thinking, who in the crap is that on her blog?!? I am dying laughing and I have scary tears from Jason's mustache.
So fun to read your blog and see pics. When does Melissa start hygiene school? Is she going to Rio? Fun! Fun!
Amy
Post a Comment