So, I know I haven't had a sense of humor lately.
I know I want just want to sleep all the time.
I haven't been commenting to any of you, and haven't had anything comment worthy to say either.
Sorry.
I hope you'll see fit to excuse my cranky behavior/attitude.
See?
Thanks for your understanding. I think I might be back to my normal self in a few weeks. Okay?


24 comments:
What?!?!??!? I am so excited!
Congrats! Congrats! That is so exciting! So I think even if you don't have a big shower or anything because it is your second that we should at least have a cousins shower so I can buy attractive baby things given that the only bun in my oven is the dinner rolls I had last night.
Congrats, yo! I can't wait to see just how attractive this next one (or two or three...) will be! :)
Congrats Sara!
I wish I could say that I am so surprised... but I'm not! I was waiting for the annoucement, HONESTLY! I haven't seen you for what... 5 years and it shocks me that even I was thinking the other day about the girl back home named Sara. Hmmm (i thought to myself) I bet she's pregnant! Well, hats off to you. I hope it's a GIRL!
Congrats!! Cute little announcement too!
exciting news sara!! congrats:)
Congratulations!!
Yay!!! Congrats, Palmer's!
I've been waiting for this post...(Grandma Huber told us on Sunday) We are so excited for you guys!
So my question is, did you have this condition amidst the camping adventure? I was already impressed but now, I'm speechless. You are amazing.
congrats to you!! That is super exciting. Im sorry about feeling sicko...that is soo not fun at all. I hope you feel better soon. Everyone one seems to be getting prego lately, I hope it is not contagious. Did you have fun at your Tia Rosa's party...sorry I missed it. Happy late birthday to you!!
Yeah, dang kids seem to zap every ounce of energy, strength, and funniness out of you - even when they're the size of a piece of rice. I still thought you were the funnest at camping, and my girls always think you're the funnest Mom around! Oaks is so lucky!
Are we playing today?
Here's to the cutest pregnant girl in the entire world! Seriously, I can't wait for your baby to be bigger than a piece of rice and then I'm excited for her (YES HER) to come out and play! I love you sissie and I'm so excited for you!
Congratulations, Sara! I've been cranky, tired, and not commenting too, and I'm not even prego. I hate, hate, hate, the beginning of pregnancey! Good Luck!
That's so awesome! Congratulations! Are you guys wanting another boy or are you hoping for a girl?
Good...I was starting to think there was something wrong with me since you have been absent from my blog for some time.
lol.
CONGRATS!!!!
So exciting!
That explains the relish sandwich you said you ate! Congrats Sara!
Hip, hip hooray! Feel your pain sista. Hope you begin to feel better soon. Congratulations!
Congrats! I totally call dibs on naming rights. Too slow everyone else that wanted that. Suckers!
Kev
Congradulations! Maybe its a girl. They always say you are crankier when prego wiyh a girl. Good luck on feeling better!
Congratulations! I like your announcement card too!
WOW!!! i should get out more and check our blog more often sorry. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! we are super excited for you guys!! how about twin girls to marry my twin boys :)
Yea! Congratulations! That is really exciting. Sorry you are so tired. Pregnancy is no fun when it makes you tired all the time, which was my entire pregnancies. Miss you
Amy
Hi Sara! Congrats! That is exciting news! Your little boy is too cute for words so I'm sure you guys will do good with this one too!
Post a Comment