Thursday, August 14, 2008

It gave me a cramp!


Click it, you won't be disappointed.

6 comments:

Mary Postert said...

I record Ellen every day on the DVR and so Tanner and I have seen this marshmallow game a lot. And no matter how many times we see it, we freakin' laugh our heads off.

And yes, Tanner watched Ellen with me. He acts like I MAKE him watch it with me but I think he secretly likes watching it.

mindi said...

That is so ugly and funny at the same time. I loved the first girl when it flipped off of her head hahahaha...

Kirk and Aly said...

Maybe we should make the marshmallow game a Jones fam event - I think we'd be awesome at it. But only if we could do Chubby Bunny along with it.

Bethany said...

Ellen might be a lezbo, but she's a genius too!

debbie said...

hilarious sara!

Anonymous said...

LOL. Wow. Deep breath. I have never seen that since I dont watch her regularly but she definately did not do that bit on the part of the show I caught today. I am so stealing this off your blog...well sort of, Imma post it on mine now, that is hilarious.