They are so cute! I can't believe how hairy they are for being so tiny! Good thing they didn't go full-term and have the extra time to grow more hair, because they might have been monkeys. :) You might need to bust out the waxer. Love you guys!
that is so stinkin' fun that they are identical! so jealous. wish mine looked the same. i can't believe how much they have gained already - that is awesome! yay twins!
They are so cute!! Glad to see them doing so well! AND how fun they are identical, they will have fun with later in life!! Yay for gaining weight too! Who is your nurse? We will keep them in our prayers still! Our preemies just turned 6 months today and are up to almost 13lbs from 2lbs. Prayers work and miracles happen!!
oh you can call me anytime! Can you believe hoe small their diapers are! Save a couple for their memory box or something. I look at the diapers now and think were they really that small. Like I said call anytime! Lyndsie
Lookie, Lookie! Does Reese hold his hands like your mother and aunts? These little miracle guys are the very sweetest haapiness makers. We are so proud of you.
They are adorable Sara! I still can't believe how tiny they are. I hope you are doing okay, I miss you so much. Do you need some tacos? How about double deckers.
They ARE so cute. How cool that you have identical little boys! Good to see that they are getting bigger, even it's a tiny bit at a time. Keep posting updates for us, they are precious.
Sara I can't believe I didn't know you had your babies! Oh! wait that is because I am out of control myself, but I wanted to say Congrats! I am glad they are here and getting bigger day by day. I hope the Raisin Bran, percocet, and chimichangas keep comin' too. I will think of you in the middle of the night with twice the craziness. I hope the little peanuts keep on being the strongest tiniest boys ever~ They are perfect.
They are adorable. If they are identical they need matching names what were you thinking Sara? I guess you'll have to rename one of them neese or the other one rate.
Wow, they are so small and so cute. Hope everything is going well. We cann't wait to meet them. Twins are so special. Congratulations!! I am adding you to my friends list so I can watch them grow up.
They are SO tiny and precious!! Please let me know if I could be of any help. I would love to watch Oakley on the days I don't work. My twins would LOVE IT!! I work Mon, Tues, and Thurs. Other than that, I'm free.
Sara they are looking so much stronger! So fun that they are identical! I will start working on some matching "adorable booties" for them! They ARE so CUTE! -Nat
they are so cute sara and jason! you guys ROCK! Pretty soon, Oakley will have two more little dinosaurs to play with, heehee! "nateasaurus" and "reeseatops" btw, he loves playing with Slaton's dinosaurs and last night he did not want tman to have the cool walking and roaring triceratops...sooo funny!
20 comments:
They are so cute! I can't believe how hairy they are for being so tiny! Good thing they didn't go full-term and have the extra time to grow more hair, because they might have been monkeys. :) You might need to bust out the waxer. Love you guys!
that is so stinkin' fun that they are identical! so jealous. wish mine looked the same. i can't believe how much they have gained already - that is awesome! yay twins!
They are so cute!! Glad to see them doing so well! AND how fun they are identical, they will have fun with later in life!! Yay for gaining weight too! Who is your nurse? We will keep them in our prayers still! Our preemies just turned 6 months today and are up to almost 13lbs from 2lbs. Prayers work and miracles happen!!
They are adorable! Congrats to your family.
oh you can call me anytime! Can you believe hoe small their diapers are! Save a couple for their memory box or something. I look at the diapers now and think were they really that small. Like I said call anytime!
Lyndsie
Lookie, Lookie! Does Reese hold his hands like your mother and aunts? These little miracle guys are the very sweetest haapiness makers. We are so proud of you.
They are adorable Sara! I still can't believe how tiny they are. I hope you are doing okay, I miss you so much. Do you need some tacos? How about double deckers.
Oh and Identical!!How cute!
They ARE so cute. How cool that you have identical little boys! Good to see that they are getting bigger, even it's a tiny bit at a time. Keep posting updates for us, they are precious.
Sara I can't believe I didn't know you had your babies! Oh! wait that is because I am out of control myself, but I wanted to say Congrats! I am glad they are here and getting bigger day by day. I hope the Raisin Bran, percocet, and chimichangas keep comin' too. I will think of you in the middle of the night with twice the craziness. I hope the little peanuts keep on being the strongest tiniest boys ever~ They are perfect.
They are adorable. If they are identical they need matching names what were you thinking Sara? I guess you'll have to rename one of them neese or the other one rate.
Wow, they are so small and so cute. Hope everything is going well. We cann't wait to meet them.
Twins are so special. Congratulations!! I am adding you to my friends list so I can watch them grow up.
They are SO tiny and precious!! Please let me know if I could be of any help. I would love to watch Oakley on the days I don't work. My twins would LOVE IT!! I work Mon, Tues, and Thurs. Other than that, I'm free.
Congratulations from the family from Orange County! They make their Grandpa Jeff seem really big with his 4 pound start in life.
They sure are cute! How fun that they're identical!
Sara they are looking so much stronger! So fun that they are identical! I will start working on some matching "adorable booties" for them! They ARE so CUTE!
-Nat
BTW Sara I was thinking the same thing as your mom. They totally have your hands!
-Nat again
Just stopping by.
Congrats on the babies!!
they are so cute sara and jason! you guys ROCK! Pretty soon, Oakley will have two more little dinosaurs to play with, heehee! "nateasaurus" and "reeseatops" btw, he loves playing with Slaton's dinosaurs and last night he did not want tman to have the cool walking and roaring triceratops...sooo funny!
Wow you guys! They are too precious. Tiny little bundles straight from heaven. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment