Sorry! I know, I'm usually not a fan of kid posts, but lately, I've been obsessed.
I just had to show the babies as de-tube-ified as they've been since birth. They're cute.
I just had to show the babies as de-tube-ified as they've been since birth. They're cute.
Here's Nate playing peek-a-boo. (He's so advanced.)
And Reese sweatin' to the oldies.


7 comments:
Thanks for keeping us updated on your sweet babies. You are all in our thoughts and prayers all the time. It is so good to see the babies are growing and maturing. They remind us that miracles happen every day. We love you. Merry Christmas!
They are miracle babies! I'm so glad that things are going so well- Merry Christmas!
So glad Reese finally got a bath so he can smell like a sudsy spud. Aren't these little guys cute? They are almost big enough that they could've fit inside their Christmas stockings this year.
ok how squishy does Reese look! I just want to squeeze him :) I am so excited they get to come home in 3-4 weeks - that is so exciting!!
HOORAY is right! They're adorable, and I'm really happy for you & your cute lil' family!
they are so cute!! that will be a happy day when they get to go home with you!! how exciting!!!
Oh I remember how exciting it was when we got to put clothes on the boys!! Its the little things like that that make the nicu journey a little easier! The boys are adorable and in a month when they are home you'll look back and think it went by fast {crazy to think now i know} your boys are still in our prayers!!
Post a Comment