Our whole family is praying for the little guy's operation to be super successful and for your family to be great and non-stressful (I wanted it to rhyme)
Please leave an update! I'm assuming all went well, but your dad never answers emails, so I'm stuck down here in safford-ville a'wonderin'. I do SO enjoy your blogs, Sara. Your kids are absolutely off the chart cute. Oakley kinda reminds me of Jacob when he was a little kid. Especially that picture with him bedecked in rabbit ears riding the scooter. Naked. Made me laugh out loud. Anyway, you guys are in my prayers and will continue to be. I'll be looking for an update. Love, Aunt Dona
11 comments:
done & done.
he is so stinking cute, sara.
good luck kids!
Oh poor boy! He is so cute! We will be praying for him and your whole family.
He is so dang cute!! Of course we will say a little prayer for him and his family.
I totally sang it!
You guys are really having quite a time with that little peanut! Good thing he's so stinking cute!
Is there anything we can do? Need someone to help with your lawn work? Need someone to clean toilets?
We'd love to help if you need anything.
Lots of prayers on the way!
Love,
Tanya
He's filling out so cute!!! He's so beautiful. We'll be thinking of you and praying for you - hope all goes well.
Again, done and done. I can't wait for you to bring Reese home to stay. He is such a cute baby! Do you need a lemon cake?
Our whole family is praying for the little guy's operation to be super successful and for your family to be great and non-stressful (I wanted it to rhyme)
he is so darn cute!! i love it...definitely will be in my prayers!!!
We do, and they have been answered. We love all of you.
Please leave an update! I'm assuming all went well, but your dad never answers emails, so I'm stuck down here in safford-ville a'wonderin'. I do SO enjoy your blogs, Sara. Your kids are absolutely off the chart cute. Oakley kinda reminds me of Jacob when he was a little kid. Especially that picture with him bedecked in rabbit ears riding the scooter. Naked. Made me laugh out loud. Anyway, you guys are in my prayers and will continue to be. I'll be looking for an update. Love, Aunt Dona
That poor little guy! So much stuff to go through. I hope he recovering well. He will be in our prayers, hope he is feeling better.
Post a Comment