Sunday, May 31, 2009

He's Baaaack

Reese has made it home for round 5. Hopefully the final.

Honestly, Oakley and Nate aren't fans this time around, but little Reese is trying to be a peacemaker.


Or, letting us know how he really feels.


Awwwwww.

*Disclaimer: I know, I know, they don't match or even coordinate, but Reese is wearing 0-3 month stuff and Nate is wearing 3-6, so... whatever.

14 comments:

Team Caldwell said...

he looks soooo good! and he's such a good sharer. i mean come on! I would never share like that, NEVER!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Fifth times the charm, right? It's so exciting! He is so cute the other boys are bound to come around.

Owens Family said...

Sara those babies are so stinkin cute!!!

Brent and Brooke said...

so cute! I love that Reese is sharing his thumb.

Sarah said...

That is some good teamwork work going on. I hope they get to stay home with you this time!
p.s. who cares if they don't match, they will probably thank you for it later. :)

Chris S said...

I just love your posts. You are so unique and have such a great sense of humor. I think I laugh outloud more at your blog than any other.
Love the "flippin' off" picture!!! Keep that one for his wedding video.

Amy said...

That is so darn sweet!

Cookie Mama said...

So glad everyone is home again!

KatieJ said...

That is so cute!!! I am so glad to see them home together and looking so well! I hope you are doing good too!

Carol said...

ok who cares if they match, look how cute they are!! He is sharing his thumb with his brother, how much does that melt your heart. LOVE IT!!

The Jones Fam said...

I actually awed out loud when I saw these pictures! I am so glad those boys are together again ...again! They are so cute and look so happy! I get to see them in days!!!
-Nat

R and R said...

Oh, I hope he is home for good. They are just so cute!!

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

I would be giving people the bird too if I had been through what little Reese has been through! Your babies are so yummy!

Sarah Beau Bera said...

Reese, welcome back.