I have:
made quiet activities for Oakley to do in church,
been to Filiberto's Grand Opening,
made some onesies for the babes,
made a dress and chopped off my head,
laser-eyed Oakley's birthday cake,
put Nate in galoshes,
I have not:
showered,
cleaned the house,
or made dinner.
Woopsies.
showered,
cleaned the house,
or made dinner.
Woopsies.


14 comments:
I love that dress! And while I do manage to shower and put together dinner most days, I haven't done any of those other things, and I don't have twin babies, so good job!!!
i wouldn't put it past you that all photos and accomplishments were done in one day! So catching up on one day of back cleaning will be easy for the she-ra you are.
When your kids are up and out of the house, you will have plenty of time to clean your house, shower 15 times a day and make gourmet dinners. Take it from a mom with two kids in college....it's really quiet in the house when they are gone, so eat it up!!!!
Others say that she stinketh, but as for myself, to me she doth not stink. And neither does your house. You're amazing in every way.
ok that dress is so cute - i love it! cute pajama pants and i love the pb and j shirts! looks like oakley enjoyed blowing out his candles - man you have been busy. showers are overrated!
WOW - you are highly productive!!! And, showers and dinner are way over-rated!
Cute ruffles!
i love the dress sara! when you design your own line of clothing can I have some freebies? you are so stinkin crafty, how in the world do you have time to do all that stuff?
What the heck you did not make that dress! It is so cute and amazing and can I please look as tiny as you after 3 kids?! Oh wait my big bones are bigger that that.. it will never happen! And Oakley looks like the movie "Up" with all those balloons! So fun and cute! Way to be an amazing mom!
I love the dress! you truly are super mom and you put us all to shame, who cares if you are little stinky and the house is a little messy the kids won't remember. I also wants dibs on some freebies when you start your own clothing line. :)
Where is this Filibertos that just opened up? I want Filibertos swag. You are so lucky and so amazing!
I hear ya girl. Keep it up.
I totally know about how the house looks during sewing addictions, because I'm there right now. love your dress.
You are amazing!!!
Post a Comment