For Jason's class, I had to learn how to upload a video to YouTube. For that exciting video and to view HIS blog, you can go here.
Or, not. What you might enjoy is this video I made for the twins' birthday, in November. I'm definitely armature, but ya know, it's my first.
Ta-Da!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Heart warming. Makes me tear up. Kind of an understatement, but, they sure have grown. I'm looking forward to next year's documentary.
That is so sweet! I teared up too even though I've never met them! So cute miracle babies :) Good job on the video!
That was so cute! Good job. I always cry a little when pictures and music are matched up especially Phil Collins-I know, I know. You are such a great person and mom!
That was absolutely wonderful to watch. You did a great job....looks like a pro made the video.
Great job - so fun to watch them grow up!!! Are they getting the reddish hair, too???
I like those babes. What's funny is that at the time, I could totally tell them apart, and now looking back, it's hard to tell which is which in some of those pictures!
If a person ever wondered about miracles all you had to do was watch your little video. What an amazing family you are!
yep i still get a little teary eyed watching it! those boys are so stinkin' cute !
ps - this is carol
Carol, Jared will appreciate you covering for him... I know he has a soft side and cares.
Those boys and their big blue eyes.....so dang cute! I think you should go pro...you did a great job on that video. That video just made me happy, those smiles on those little guys faces are perfect.
Post a Comment