Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Quick Update of Nothing with Pictures

We've been busy with a bunch of nothing.

Last week there was the tonsils. Ewww.
Then there was the scorpion. Ewww.Then there was no problems with the tonsils anymore and the scorpion was dead, so we celebrated. Proof that we left the house:


And then I felt so much better that I decided to tease Jason and by wearing his old glasses and talk about how amazing they are because they are polarized. (They're not polarized.) For some reason it's funny. Kinda like when I tell him he says Rudolf "Rudaw." Funny, and he gets angry.
And then I thought there was poop in the washer.
It was just cherries. Phew.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara, you always brighten my day. In case you were wondering if I read your blog... ALWAYS! Finding cherry seeds in the washer is the 'PITS'... ha ha ha ha!

Carol said...

I love it! your post made me smile :)

HooHoo said...

Your tonsils really looked a lot worse before you could open your mouth that wide. I'm so glad that that week is over. On a health note: As for the washer, if a whole load had gone through and the "pits" (or poo) were still there, your kids would need a lot more fiber than they are getting.

The Jones Fam said...

those are yucky tonsils. I'm glad that you're all feeling better and that you celebrated! Don't you feel like you pulled off something amazing by going out to dinner as a whole family! Pretty impressive if you ask me!
And I hate finding poop anywhere, even in diapers. Glad you dodge that bullet.
-nat