Super impressive Jack o' Lanterns! The actually do look just like each of the boys! I think you have a gift. Next will be state fair butter cow carving or something. Also impressive is your garage cleaning!!! Maybe that makes me even more ashamed of the picture of mine I posted on our blog. Really can't believe you got that all done in one day! (Including all those donut holes!!) Way to go. What was Jason doing running 12 miles? That's crazy. Oh, and 2 posts in 2 days? Talk about an over achiever! Anyway, we're big fans of you all!
FUN!!! Gifted carver. Funny Oakley. But more than that, how did you get the slimy seeds out without the "texture heebeejeebees" getting to you? The smell after the 6th night of lighting will be another thing.
6 comments:
those pumpkins are way too good. I love oakleys pumpkin face too!
CUTE!!!
ok lo0ve the pumpkins - especially the one with the glasses :)
Super impressive Jack o' Lanterns! The actually do look just like each of the boys! I think you have a gift. Next will be state fair butter cow carving or something. Also impressive is your garage cleaning!!! Maybe that makes me even more ashamed of the picture of mine I posted on our blog. Really can't believe you got that all done in one day! (Including all those donut holes!!) Way to go. What was Jason doing running 12 miles? That's crazy. Oh, and 2 posts in 2 days? Talk about an over achiever! Anyway, we're big fans of you all!
i love the middle guy with glasses. you guys are the cutest family.
FUN!!! Gifted carver. Funny Oakley. But more than that, how did you get the slimy seeds out without the "texture heebeejeebees" getting to you? The smell after the 6th night of lighting will be another thing.
Post a Comment