Wednesday, December 15, 2010

that time of year

So, we got new family pictures.

My cousin Amanda, from pie in the sky, is amazing.

Jason and I, are not. This is what she had to work with when she asked for a "kissing" one.

And the kids? Hilarious!As Amanda conceded about her own most recent family picture adventures, "Well, it's a family picture, cause we're all in it." I concur.
Unfortunately,
sometimes I get this face and look like Sabrina Teenage Witch, with one glass eye and one lazy eye, and Jason, well, looks a little "grunt like you're birthing a baby"-ish.

Yes, we are all in it.

There are a thousand adorable pictures of the kids, so I might go ahead and do a Christmas card, there's a first for everything, right? If not, I'll just post more later.

7 comments:

The Pettit Family said...

Yes, Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Now I see it. Your family is beautiful. Great pictures!

angiedunn said...

love, love your wardrobe choices & you are silly because these are all gorgeous. cutest fam.

Carol said...

ok i love the twins outfits!! can you come and dress my boys. thank you.

ps - i liked the family pictures - even if jason is sorta giving birth - ha ha jk.

The Jones Fam said...

Ha! Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Your funny.
Nat

The Jones Fam said...

Cute pictures too.

Ashley said...

FYI I literally laughed out loud with your baby-pushing/Sabrina comment. It doesn't matter anyway because your fam is too beautiful, it all compensates for one another.

The Fletchies said...

that did always bother me about Melissa Joan Hart. However I still think the pictures are adorable and the individual pictures of the kids are amazing.