Sunday, March 13, 2011

See you at Helltrack

I'm trying to come up with an idea for Oakley for the ward talent show.



I was trying to come up with a simplified version of this we could work on with him but realized, nope, all he's mastered is putting his feet up on the handlebars.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And, would MOM be the one on the bike in white pants?

Sarah said...

What the heck! That is awesome. And is that the lady from Full House?

Carol said...

i was wondering the same thing as sarah? is that jesse's wife?

Sara! said...

When I asked Oakley if he wanted to do bike tricks for the talent show, he said, "no, I want to play the trumpet." I reminded him he didn't have a trumpet, to which he replied, "I know, why don't you go to the store and buy me one?"

donkeybray said...

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=58081
Hi Sara--have you been turned on to this video at least 158,000 times? Can't help it--this is just in case you missed it. love aunt dona