I made a video for Oak's birthday... my goal for the next year will be to comb his hair daily.
You may have noticed his love for red shirts, tank-tops and one piece jammies. Other things I love about him are his random quotes. Recent conversations include:
Oakley: I'm hungry.
Me: What do you want?
Oakley: Spaghetti ... but no chicken or meat or buffalo.
Oakley: Why are you doing laundry?
Jason: Because it needs to be done.
Oakley: Girls do laundry. You're a girl; you wear makeup.
I love this boy! Is it bad to have a favorite? (Just kidding other children, I love you all the same...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
He is seriously one of the cutest kids ever!
awww, cute! love the tunes you put to the video. Happy Birthday Oakley!
This was so fun! Sure love that Oakley man.
Jake
Post a Comment