Monday, April 23, 2012

My Coping Skillz


My parents moved.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
We are all having a hard time dealing with it. Obviously.

So, I've realized that I busy-fy myself as a coping mechanism for (not) dealing with them being so far away.

I have spent hours on invisible work:
(That lasts about 8 minutes.)

And then hours of more manual labor:
(Still wish I had man muscles under this lady-like physique of mine.)

Followed by more hours of (my) mom-ish work:

(No big deal, just juiced 12 gallons of juice, one for every month until next year?)

In other news:

Reese got new glasses,


Oakley played his first year of t-ball,

and Nate talks and talks till he tires himself out.

(Mom, I'll try to post more often for you. Hi, Dad!)

2 comments:

HooHoo said...

Thank you! I appreciate that this was just for me. I recognize the coping skilz. I am so proud of you! You are one industrious girl and your picture taking skilz are amazing too. You should see my pictures of Oakley's ball game--lacking. Your boys are precious, can't wait for your visit here.

HooHoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.