7:30 AM: Trashy Turkey Trot. My little turkey is in love with shoes. He wants them on all the time and then likes to run on the tile to hear them. After finishing breakfast, he found some shoes and wanted them on. I wasn't quite ready to move enough to give him a bath and ready for the day, so I improvised. I unzipped his jammies and tied the legs around his waist, and put on his shoes. It was quite a site.
7:45 - 11:45: Baked pies and made jell-o. (Be so THANKFUL. I just deleted a whole section detailing this time period. It was boring. I fell asleep re-reading it.)
12:30 - 2:00: Ate and ate and ate and ate. My mom was amazing and hosted 61 turkeys at her home. Poor girl, if she were to do this same post her's would say, "Monday 5:30 AM - Thursday 8 PM cooked and cleaned. Thursday 8:30 PM: ate." She's the host with the most.

2:00 - 4:30: Rocket mania! New tradition - so much fun!! My cousins figured out how to make rockets with paper and duct tape and a launcher with an air compressor.It was fantastic! I didn't actually make any, I just watched and tried to catch them.


18 comments:
I honestly think that taking all of those pictures of you and Aly was my favorite part of the day, and then zooming WAY in to see your faces was awesome! I'm so jealous of your camera and it's take a billion pictures in a row feature!
Also, LOL at Melissa Joan Hart. She was fairly cute in her Clarissa days, but in Sabrina days she kind of went down hill. Anyhoo, fun pictures, and I couldn't figure out what was going on in the first ones of Oakley, so thanks for good explanations.
I always love reading your blog...you're hilarious! Pretty jealous that Oakley was able to wear shorts. We are freezing our butts off now.
okay, so i keep stalking and not leaving a comment. well, not really stalking, but i always look at your posts. since we're technically related, i see no harm right???
I'm so glad you captured several of the things I'm grateful for on film. I love to see my kids having a good time together. I heart the rockets pictures. Alan, Erik and Marie made that possible. A big thanks to all the food and fun makers.
Wow...61 people fed! Your Mom is amazing! Cute little family shot! And I would much rather be Melissa Joan Hart...someone said I looked like Daryl Hannah, I think she looks like a man...sad.
I'm so glad you got such great pictures of me! Can we borrow some of them for our Christmas card? Rocket chasing was by far the funnest part of Thanksgiving! Miss is sad now that she didn't join in! BTW - Oakley is the cutest and funniest boy around!
okay Sara you are always talking about your sister's bangin body, but have you looked in the mirror. Please tell me that you and your sisters all got boob jobs. You all are like a size zero with huge boobs. I know I sound like a pervert but that's just not fair!
I hope you don't think I'm a freak for my comment above. It's meant to be a compliment. Later on I thought about what I wrote and I kind sound creepy!
Jacque-
You are too nice! If only I were a size zero. Maybe I could be if I could stick to the slim fast!!
My favorite part of the day was watching you and Aly chasing the rockets! Pretty Freakin' Hilarious!
ok I love the turkey trot pictures, the chicken hands and aly's face - that is so a rodgers face (minus me cause i am pretty j/k aly). I cant believe your mom had 61 people over - no thanks, she is a good person though.
Sara! I found your blog...can't remember how but I'm so excited. Please stop by and visit our family blog. I'm not an old pro like you but it is totally addicting! Love ya, miss ya and glad your little family is doing great!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! It's amazing the kind of superpowers moms get on Thanksgiving Day.
There are WAY worse things than looking like M.J.Hart...for example, Steve Buscemi. Great actor, not so pretty though.
Oakley is way adorable!
And where did you get your shoes!? I love 'em!
I was so glad when you responded. I was checking my blog like every hour because like you said I was afraid I might have offended you. You are way too cute though. Sorry I meant to say you were a size one not a zero. I can't believe how much you and your younger sister look alike. Anyways I'm glad you say Freakin' too. It's my weakness. My husband said the other night Tori was trying to get past him but got stuck between the ottoman and started say "What the freakin, frick, freakin!" Oooops! check out my link to elf yourself. yours truly, jacque
Forgot to mention that I laughed so hard when you said I was amazing at the digital scrapbook thing. If you only new how retarded I am at the computer you would die. My husband would tell everyone that I don't even know how to turn on the computer. I think what happened is that when we went to mcc they just started using computers more and we missed that window of how to. But I've just been messing around with alot of things and taught myself how to do things. I'm seriously addicted. Go to http://cutestblogontheblock.com and my friend gives free backgrounds and instructions on how to do it. Sorry so long!
next sunday works for us for the party. what can we bring and are we still doing the white elephant?
Melissa Joan Hart!! You are so funny...I wish I looked like you after a long day of eating and rocket catching:)
ok I might have almost fallen out of my chair at your Mellisa Joan Hart comment. That was amazing. you look nothing like her and props for having an uber attractive family :)
Post a Comment