oh I wish I had a boy, cleaning off the table seriously 5 times a day is one of my hated chores. I guess I don't hate it that much since I put it off and only take care of it once or twice a day. Not sure why because dried rice krispies are WAY harder to clean off then fresh ones!
4 comments:
Why are boys so naughty? I have a boy. We hear spitting too. Several times in our face. Applesauce is good for your complexion right?
oh I wish I had a boy, cleaning off the table seriously 5 times a day is one of my hated chores. I guess I don't hate it that much since I put it off and only take care of it once or twice a day. Not sure why because dried rice krispies are WAY harder to clean off then fresh ones!
Ha ha ha ha ha! At least the projects were off the table.
What in the ??? Is that an apple? That is awesome..........
Post a Comment