| bedrest | |
noun | |
| confinement to bed continuously So, good luck with a 2 year old, right? Today he smoked a pack of tampons and lathered himself up, head to toe, with KY, baby shampoo and hair crap. He got his second bath for the day by 10:50 AM. Not a record, but certainly not one of my favorite activities. Poor kid is bored. |
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Definition for Oakley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
"smoked tampons" I don't even know what to say to that. But seriously this post is awesome. Just wait until you have 2 babies and your little cutie to keep you busy. Is he potty trained?
Your little man is so adorable!Michael use to make rockets out of them. Sorry your on bed rest. If I can help out in anyway let me know.
that is hilarious! and i say to myself, "what's my excuse?" at least YOU are on bedrest! heeheeeheee!
Your blog always makes me laugh out loud! Oakley has grown up all the sudden! I'm so sorry you're on bed rest, that must be hard!
Can I borrow him sometime next week? Let's get this kid out of the house...and with his favorite aunt would be especially fun.
Smoked tampons...KY hair! Poor poor Sara, that's hilarious though. I miss you at work so much, it's not the same there without you making me laugh and telling me stories.
I am dying! First, congrats on Twins (if you can say that). You will do great. Second I am so sorry about bed rest. I don't know where you live, but I will help you with Oakly if you need it. I know random right? But I am serious. I totally owe you for coming to my wedding after only a semester of Anatomy :) he he! Email me and I will plan a time. daveandstephfarns@msn.com
Tampons are Taylor's favorite thing to smoke too, also my dog Chubbs loves inhaling a little too! LOL! poor thing, bed rest! So sorry!
Post a Comment