i am with your fam too. I think it looks more like reese is telling a hysterically inappropriate story and nate spit it was so funny! all it need is milk flying out the mouth!
Watch out Mary-Kate and Ashley! Your boys are so handsome they'd never pass for girls. Hang on to these pictures they will serve you well when the boys are teenagers.
The order of the pictures is perfect! The first one looks like they're a little nervous about the whole thing, but gradually they embrace it and are proud cross dressers. Those little boys are so darn cute! I also love the one where Reece is covering his mouth. So funny!
That's awesome. I used to dress Jonah up like a girl all the time. Is there something wrong with us? I guess we either have too much time on our hands, or we are easily amused. I'll stick with easily amused. How bout you?
LOL. I don't even know you, but I'm gonna comment anyway. This is hilarious. We commented on each other's blogs awhile back. My family blog is http://atwaterfamilyblog.blogspot.com Love the 3rd pic too! So funny. That's something I would do. Was your hubby pissed?
18 comments:
Oh Sara,
They're so pretty.
Hysterical! You probably made all that stuff didn't you?
I love love love the 3rd pic where Reese is covering his mouth like he's embarrassed, and Nate is spitting. They would be cute girls!
I also think Reese may be a little too comfortable with the cross dressing. You better watch out!
Oh my gosh!!! That made me laugh out loud. I have to say there's something "off" about them in these, they just look like boys :)
Hahahaha. I agree with Aly, the third picture was by far my favorite and made me laugh really hard.
i am with your fam too. I think it looks more like reese is telling a hysterically inappropriate story and nate spit it was so funny! all it need is milk flying out the mouth!
Hilarious! Oh my they are pretty, now you have ideas for Halloween.
i think Reese is the one in red? well at any rate your girls are adorable and i my favorite picture is Reese in the 3rd one :)
wrong sara! Reese is kinda pretty too!
Watch out Mary-Kate and Ashley! Your boys are so handsome they'd never pass for girls. Hang on to these pictures they will serve you well when the boys are teenagers.
those are great sara. i like how they look like they are in on the joke. now you know your girls would be pretty.
nat
Totally! They're future wives are going to want a copy.
The order of the pictures is perfect! The first one looks like they're a little nervous about the whole thing, but gradually they embrace it and are proud cross dressers. Those little boys are so darn cute! I also love the one where Reece is covering his mouth. So funny!
That's awesome. I used to dress Jonah up like a girl all the time. Is there something wrong with us? I guess we either have too much time on our hands, or we are easily amused. I'll stick with easily amused. How bout you?
Either way... they're super cute. Bows or not.
Hey...what was Jason's response????????
Super cute!!!!
YES!! Clearly, they enjoy their outfits. Please do follow up with an exact quote from Jason.
LOL. I don't even know you, but I'm gonna comment anyway. This is hilarious. We commented on each other's blogs awhile back. My family blog is http://atwaterfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Love the 3rd pic too! So funny. That's something I would do. Was your hubby pissed?
Post a Comment