On to the rest.
The "Never List" is a list of things Jason verbalized at some point as his brilliant 18-24 year old self. Before he had me, and before it got changed to the "Things That I Will Eventually Do List." I don't remember all the specifics, but the just of it was:
*I will never change a dirty diaper.
*I will never have a minivan (okay, so he's still holding on to this one, but I think it's the last.)
*I will never weigh over XXX pounds.
That's all I can think of for now, but you could make up pretty much anything a cocky 18 - 24 year old would say, and it was probably on the list.
I, well, I was different. I never had a list. I just had a mental picture of what my life would be,
or
or
and thus having this as my plan, never thought I needed the "Never List," things would just end up according to my plans. I would be classy, and have classy kids.Welp, not so much the case. I look like this, often,


9 comments:
oh my gosh - hands down - my favorite baby halloween costume ever!!! love it!!!
i have a never list myself...and as i type this i can turn my head to look at my boys with snotty noses...yippee for me.
Sara how do you think of this stuff! Their costumes are amazing, only drawback is they might be a little cold all nakey! Brent thinks he can get out of all dirty diapers...think again!
Oh my, reality is really more fun in our heads than in real life. Love the costume you are super creative and fun.
Sara,
you are so funny. I think I LOL at your post more than anybody elses and I am still laughing at your comment on kevin blog about soiled...
Also, there must be something wrong with me because I think your outfit is classy.:)
-Nat
Love the costumes
I often times wear the girls' socks when I can't find my own. It's not too bad when it's Rissa or Belles', but Lizzie's are a little snug.
Oh, to be in the 18-24 age range again and take back all those things I said I would never do. I've given up on being classy, and not having kids that look totally WT. Oh well!
I like your boys' costumes! You should make awesome costumes and sell them!
Two more "neverland" stances were: My wife will never pay more than $25 for a hairdo; and I am going to play a lot of golf on my honeymoon.
hahahahahahaha! You are the funniest, most creative person ever, I love the twins "costumes"
Sarah, I just found your blog through Jake's and just had to leave a comment. I'm laughing about how church should offer a concession stand and crying about your experience with your twins.... Hope you are doing well. Your family is beautiful!
Does the never list include to never update your blog again?! Oh, I guess I can't really talk either.
Jake
Post a Comment