Here's a list from an almost 4-year-old perspective:
(The OCD-tendency part of him had to use up every line.)And this is how you wrap a bike:
Oakley is all boy and figured out how to make "hot-dog-shooters." Sweet, I wonder how many hot dog pellets I'll be sweeping up from here on out.
Some of my favorite things about 4-year-old Oakley are:
-He busts into beat-box any given moment. Old-school, like your mom's trying to rap.
-His takes on phrases, ie: "...I've ever seen" is "never I seen" and "whole entire world" is "whole in China word."
-He loves to hug girls, a little too long.
He is so great and so far, 4 is my favorite year!


5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Oakley!!! Still miss your cuteness!
there were cheers in our house - thanks for posting the pictures. i LOVE his phrases - sooo cute! we need to get our boys together i think to play sometime!
4 IS a fun year. Happy birthday guy. We sure love that kiddo. Love the phrases and hot dog shooters.
Happy birthdya, Oakley is the cutest! So you didn't decide on the baby chick? His list is funny!
Oh and did you make him the nasty hot dog noodles ever?
How fortunate, he's four!
Post a Comment