This guy has grown into a full-blown kid in the last year.
Maybe after making this last night, I was a wreck when we went and saw "Toy Story 3."
I love my little boy!
I'll have a sneak-preview to next year's slide show, when I find my camera. (Hey family, has anyone seen it?) I know you are on pins-and-needles, as Melissa quoted recently, no one wants to see someone elses' pictures unless you're in them or someone's naked. I can't promise either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I love your "Oakley is 4" video and I'm not in it or I don't think I saw anyone naked. That kid just steals your heart every time. Happy Birthday Oakley!
Okay, I might have just watched it again, since I didn't see it enough last night and the night before. And thanks for making me sound like a perv.
Sorry Miss! *attention everyone: Melissa isn't a perv. She was quoting an inappropriate tv show she watches.
Um all 31 seconds of that video that my computer allowed me to see were precious. Btw, can you make my wedding video when I get married? Because you're a pro!
Four-year-old little boys are the best! And Oakley is the cutest little four-year-old boy that we know!
I love that cute kid! Four is might be my favorite age! Yes, it I've just decided that is my favorite age. Happy late bday Oakley! You are so cute and nice and fun and we love you! And great video Sara!
-nat
Post a Comment