Sunday, May 13, 2007

Bigger Kid

So, last week, I decided it was time to put the big boy car seat in the car. It took a few minutes to put it in, so Oakley kept himself busy taking care of the plants. Unfortunately, he decided to take upon pest control as well. He was gagging-ish, so I swiped out his mouth, and out came an earwig. Gross huh? Well, then I got him all cleaned up, and we went to Safeway. He got to ride facing forward and he loved it! He laughed and squealed the whole way there! Look at him in his big boy chair with his big boy flip-flops!

2 comments:

MeL said...

Your kid is almost reason enough to want kids someday. For reals, Oakley is the most rockin baby in the world! He makes me laugh so hard and I love to hang out with him, too bad I didn't get to watch him this weekend! Anywho, cute pictures and baby, I like them both. Love ya!

Alisse Baldwin said...

He is such a big boy! It's so fun/sad to see them grow up!