Saturday, May 5, 2007
Bueno Cinco de Mayo!
Hey everyone! Just wanted to say "hi!" Kev and Nic, how's the move going? Does your new apartment smell okay? Are you going to your new ward tomorrow? Carol Ann, I'm so proud of your work on your blog. Keep going. Nat, yes, you do need to Twilight, there's a reason everyone's talking about it/Edward. Mom says Parker's doing better. Did you know Parley P. Pratt's middle name is Parker? You probably did, I just read that. Miss and Philip. If you want to come watch the Suns game at our house tomorrow, you can since your tv is broken. Dad, have you hid the cat in the one place you told me about yet? I think it's your turn. Mom, Miss, Aly, and I are doing dinner tomorrow, tacos, chicken, fish and regular, could you be in charge of tortillas? Is Oakley allowed to eat fish? Dr. Leavitt said to introduce him to meat now, but I don't know if that includes fish. Chris and Beth, jump on the blog train! Love you all! Sara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Yo Sara,
Can I just say Jones luck with the move. When we were talking to the appartment people, we told them that we wanted up-stairs. And they said that wouln't be a probblem. I guess they thought I was just kidding because when we went to do all the final signing we went to go look at the appartment to see if anything was wrong with it. And come to find out it was down-stairs. We went back to the office and asked them what was up and they said they must have heard wrong. They said they will see if they can do anything to move us up, but not to get our hopes up. So I guess we will have to get used to dealing with neighbors up-stairs and more Jones luck.
Sara,
Hey girl! I hafta say, I was way excited that you {and Mel} stopped by my blog. Thanks for commenting slash saying ultra-nice things, that aren't super deserving...considering that i'm pretty sure i learned a great portion of any cute-ness that i possess from you & and your sisters/saint of a mom.
it looks as though you, Jason, and "the oaktron" are great. Super cute blog, btw...i'm all about the fact that your text and background match your picture! (:
Truly, i am happy that you visited my blog because, i'm not gonna lie...everytime i run into you, i
feel like i: a. either say some typical-angie awkward comment, or b. haven't showered yet that day. LOL So hopefully you can see that i'm still semi-normal. Emphasis on the semi. Ha!
Oh! And I could die over how amazingly cute your baby is! I love the pic of him laughing!! It's official...both of our kids are totally cute.
Well, have a fantastic sabbath. Say hi to your cute fam for me, and just so you know, I'm totally with you on Edward being a Heroes look alike!!
Love ya!
Ang
K, I just took up a lot of room. How embarrassing!
Your blog is looking POSH! You've been busy. I wish I had a huge comment like the angie in pink did, but this is about all. I'll be back!
ok so what's this "twilight" all about that i keep reading in your blogs? do fill me in!
Okay, how did I not know that the Mel Jones family has Edward obsession?? Those Jones FHEs could have had WAY more purpose had I known this information. We could have had Cullen bondfest for ever. That makes me really sad.. So much nonsense time spent talking about awkward relatives (aka the Sundeens)..
Emily, How do I find you back? I am so glad that you, too, are a twilight freak. I am a bit frustrated that you brought it up, not at you, at myself. I need to get work done around here, and now I'm thinking about Edward again, so I can't work very fast, just totally distracted, forgetting what I'm doing every 3 seconds, just thinking.... Edward.....vampire... sparkling in sun....lucky Bella....
um, what was I saying?
Sara!
I was at The Children's Place in Chandler Mall yesterday (even though I don't have kids, I can't pass it up) and they have tiny flip-flops for boys. The smallest size I could find was 3-4... so I don't know what size Oakley is, but they look cute! They look like adult men's, just with a strap on the back. Check 'em out!
Well I have actually yet to start a blog. Melissa sent an email to Laura about you guys doing blogs, and Laura forwarded it to Amanda and I. So we became obsessed and read everyone in your family's blogs and we felt kind of dirty/snooping but it is only because we are kind of new to the blog world. Amanda and Laura have started them, but I just need some blog 101 first..
Oh and p.s. You don't even know the obsession that the Reid Jones's have for Twilight. Laura and Julia full on wrestled for who got to read New Moon next. Seriously.
p.s.s. Did you know that there was a party on Saturday at ASU celebrating the 3rd book, Eclipse, that comes out in August? Stephenie Meyer was there and was signing books and read the first chapter of Eclipse. Sadly, 3 million 13-year-old girls beat us to the tickets and it sold out in like 4 hours. We were crushed.
Emily, I'm sure that Sara won't mind us communicating through her page, I'm so glad that Laura forwarded the e-mail! I'm so glad that you guys have become somewhat obsessed, just wait until you have your own page and then you post something and check back like every 10 minutes to see if anyone has commented yet! Hmm...it's actually a lot funner than it sounded in my description. Anywho, now that school's out, make a blog and we'll all be besties for life!
Alisse, Thanks for the tip! I'll have to get over there asap and snatch them up. Thanks for remembering my quest to have the manliest baby!
Em, so what's your opinion? I haven't read New Moon yet because I heard that it ends just leaving you hating Jacob. I think that my plan is to wait to read it until Eclipse is almost out, so I have a quick follow up and don't have to have frustration brooding within me.
Also, I was blog stalking, and came across someone's blog that went to the Twilight Prom, and then, the really fun part was they did "the hunt" and found her house in Scottsdale and the dance studio. Fun huh?
Post a Comment