Friday, May 4, 2007

Heroes Hotties


Yes, I know that this will sound like a discussion from a junior high newspaper, (Dear _____,) but I'm just curious. You see, as I was reading Twilight (yes, I'm still bringing up this book) I imagined Edward looking like Peter Petrelli from Heroes. I know he doesn't have bronze hair, but everything else is totally him. He even has the crooked smile. So, he's my Edward. Then, we got into a discussion on Peter and Nathan Petrelli (it's their characters names, I don't know their real names.) Melissa and Dr. Heap say that they don't think that Peter is attractive at all, only Nathan. I agree that Nathan is attractive, but he's like obviously good looking, and I think Peter is cuter because he's the less traditional look, and has dark hair and dark eyes. Am I the only one? Btw, Peter is the one in the brown, Nathan is the one in the suit.

Song dedication: Lost in Your Eyes by Debbie Gibson
To: Peter Petrelli
From: ?

TKK, I'm not that gay;)

7 comments:

MeL said...

Yes, you are that gay. I'm glad that you purposefully chose a picture that Peter looks better than Nathan. Cheater. And no, he still is not Edward material to me. Especially since Peter has 1997 hair, which just doesn't fit the Edward in my dreams...I mean how I pictured him in my head. I heart Edward, sigh.

Kirk and Aly said...

Okay, call me crazy, but I hadn't really thought of how Edward would look in real life, I couldn't imagine someone for real being that beautiful. So no, I don't really think that he looks like Peter, but yes I definately think that Peter is hotter than Nathan - on kind of the 7th grade hottness scale, with the longer hair that he kind of has to do that Kyle Halbert head bob thing with - except hot. I'll keep thinking about Edward to see who I think he looks like to me.

The Jones Fam said...

I haven't read the book, but it must be pretty hot and steamy or something...all I ever hear about these days is Edward! I have gotten emails from friends in AZ, that I haven't heard from in YEARS telling me about Edward and how I need to read this book. Also, I have never watched Heroes, but if I had to choose, it would be Peter.

Sara! said...

yesssssss!

The Jones Fam said...

This whole thing is a little weird. Edward schwedmard. And I know I can now expect a comment saying that I'm just jealous. Well, yeah, I guess I am jealous of Peter/Edward's awesome 1996 hair.

The Jones Fam said...

... or ANY hair for that matter

Jake

MeL said...

Dr. Heap thinks Nathan is attractive ?