Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Movie Mania! Yes, I know there's no picture, but please read anyways even though it's boring...
So, it's summer and nothing is on TV. I'm not one who needs to be entertained constantly, but when I have Mt. Everest to fold in laundry, I like to watch something. I've seen every episode of Murder She Wrote, Full House, and Girls Next Door (cringe at the thought that I am going to H-E-double hockey sticks for that one, which by the way the definition is:1. a nether world in which the dead continue to exist 2. the realm of the devil in which the damned suffer everlasting punishment 3. a place or state of torment or destruction - YIKES!) Anyhow, so I've realized that I haven't seen probably 3/4 of the good movies out there. So, this is where I need your help. I need you to email this onto..... j/k. I need ideas of good movies that I need to see. So far on my list are Big, Newsies, and Can't Hardly Wait, yes, seriously I have never seen these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Here are some of my personal favorites. Take them with a grain of salt. (I really don't know what that expression means but I think you can use it there)
3 ninjas, bill and ted's (both of them), The Ninja turtle trilogy, Air Bud gloden reciever, Air buddies, 7 brides for 7 brothers, Indian in the Cupboard, BedKnobs and Broomsticks, and the live action Jungle Book (remember when we went to see that for my birthday, so I guess you have already seen that one). I don't know how current my list is, but I know you wont be dissapointed!
Here goes:
Chitty Chitty Bang-Bang
Batman Begins
The Incredibles
Regarding Henry- kind of a drama, but it is actually one of my very favorites
The Count of Monte Cristo- awesome!
Snakes on a plane- just kidding- I never saw it, but it looked dang funny. I mean, seriously, Snakes on a plane? Who came up with that great idea.
So that's all that I can think of right now. I too have not seen the majority of movies out there. And after I have seen them, I rarely remember them. I think its my ADD.
do you like girlie movies? 'cause i specialize in them. have you seen the holiday? cameron diaz + jude law = attractive movie, and cute storyline. but i can't really remember if it has bad parts, so just don't judge me if it does,k? k.
some of my other faves include: the italian job, school of rock, just like heaven & akellah and the bee {but you might not like that last one if you aren't a pre-teen}.
hey sara, it's good to hear from you! i love looking at everyone's blogs because you feel like you know what is going on in their lives! by the way my sister shannon got the edward tattoo because she is obsessed with those books. i've only read the first one "twilight". you are so right, there is nothing on t.v. except tonight "so you think you can dance" my favorite show! it's good to hear from you. tell natalie i said hi!
So I am glad that you and I will be co-presidents of h-e-double hockey sticks, because I admit that The Girls Next Door is maybe one of my favorite shows....yes I am evil. And have you been watching the new season of The Simple Life? I let Julia watch it with me, so I am super evil now.
Sara I'm sad for you that you asked a valid question and got such horrible responses.
That last one was Philip by the way. Congrats on getting him to read your blog and responses, that is almost as rare as getting him to laugh.
I don't know what Phil was talking about. I tried to give a valid response. Those are the only movies that I have seen in the past while. I guess another movie that I could put on there is The Rain Maker. We just found it in the $5 bin at wal-mart. But you probably have already seen that one.
Post a Comment