Wednesday, October 29, 2008

...The Goose Is Getting Fat

(ode to Longfellow and Mrs. Stewart for teaching us the most festive songs ever)



So, yes, I know its not even Halloween yet and I'm talking Christmas, but because I have babies coming probably in November or December, and I have one of my cute out-of-state brothers for Christmas, and that will involve mailing things (not the babies,) I am thinking about it now.

My sister-in-law asked me today to make up a list. This is what I'm coming up with.

* How old do you have to be or young do you have to be to have underwear on your list, or to want people to buy them for you? My mom and I were remembering a wedding registry we got one time from Target that had "women's panties" on it. I thought it was weird at the time, but now, I'd totally take them as a gift.

* I want a new pillow that doesn't give me a crink in my neck. I'm kindof a pillow snob, and the last ones I bought were from the $4 bin at Target and I've hated them ever since buying them.

* Stretch marks. Oh wait; check. Sorry people, the babies beat you to it, and they were free.

* Is it rude to ask for a new car? Even though I'm supposed to be staying home, the fact that Jason and I are sharing a vehicle and I don't have the ability to go somewhere if I wanted to is making me insane. So, I'd like one.

* A chimichanga. I'll take that one early, while it's hot.

8 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

Love the list. Let me know when you find a suitable pillow, cause I want to find one too. Out of the NINE pillows on our bed you'd think there would be at least one that wouldn't crink necks. But not so!

So mental note about you wanting underwear for Christmas... I still have the black and red fringe and sequin number somewhere in the closet (they're really in the dirty clothes and I'm pretending I don't know exactly where they are...) Do you know who has who for Christmas this year? Oh I wish we could come for Christmas and see your new boyz!

Jake

Anonymous said...

You are way ahead of the game... rightfully so. You have good reason. Did you ever get a hold of Melissa and Reed? How are the babies doin'?

Mary Postert said...

I LOVE the $4 pillows at Target.

Carol said...

seriously panties on their registry?!

ok can i seriously (how many times can i use that word in this comment box) bring you a chimichanga?! i am being serious!!! i except an email or a phone call from you with the details on be bringing this to you.

Miss Niss said...

mmm a chimichanga sounds good to me too! cute list! can't wait to see the little babes!

Truly and Shane said...

DUDE! Sara- Loved the comment, not creepy at all you dork! So I am strangley surprising myself by how obsessed I am to hear about your FFN test. Negative? Positive? Please say Neg!!

Also- I lay in bed about 22 hours out of the 24 in a day and I am so pleased to announce my Dr. said (on tues) I can do minor activity a few times a week, I just need to pick my days and lay down three times daily for 2 hour sessions.
To answer your question about getting the shot to slow down the contractions...I could not get anything because they already shot me up with the med for their lungs to mature quicker and I needed another iron shot because I don't supply enough oxygen to the girls through my red blood cells. They didn't want to add the other in on top of it. To be honest I think maybe my contractions were borderline ok otherwise I'm sure they wouldn't hesitate to give the the shot your talking about (ya I can never spell it. Either one of the two shots they give I can't spell them) Whatever enough about me- I hope your results were neg! I really really do!!!!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Okay, amen to the pillow. I always buy the $5 ones from Wal Mart and then I am all ticked that they get crappy in like .2 seconds. Maybe if I spent a little more, it wouldn't be a piece of shiz.

amanda p. said...

have you ever been to Elmers in Chandler across the street from Chandler High? It is a little Mexican shop and I'm pretty sure their magic ingredient is lost of lard. HOLY COW!!! Their mini chimis might be from heaven! I'll work on getting you a taste of some!