Thursday, May 3, 2007

Thanks Dad

Hola familia, so I've realized more and more lately how much I am like Melvin. Shoot we're practically twins. So I thought I would make a list of things I have inherited from him, genitcally or just habitually, all from our favorite Melvie. Feel free to make your own list, it's actually really fun, or Aly, you can make a list of what you got from Mom, that would include her cute ankles, jerk.

His pepsi addiction, his hotdog eyes, his teeth and the way we grind them, his legs, his Jones booty, his lead foot aka need for speed aka driving record, his love of reading, his smarts (only sometimes for me), his love of driving, his procrastination, his love for Costco, his expensive taste, his dislike of talking on the phone, his hands, his criticism, his nerdy sense of humor, his wake up face - where people can tell if we've taken a nap in the past five hours, his deep sleeping, his love of afternoon naps, his non-enthusiasm for exercising (keep up the good work with the eliptical), his sensibility/realistic -ness, his love of music, his innie belly button - sorry that the rest of you got outies :), his work ethic - at least I think so, his love for ColdStone, um... I think that that's all I can think of right now. Anywho, Dad's awesome, maybe we should call him (guess what show?). But for reals, he's a champ. I love you cats! Have a great day!

Ha! Thanks Miss for doing all the work for me. So, what's conspicuiously different than Melissa's? I don't sweat and I'm not hairy. Ha Ha Ha! Also, I like full power pepsi and I was named after his grandma, not him, because I'm not half boy. Love you Miss.

1 comment:

nicole and kevin said...

So I was thinking to do one of those lists but I think it would just read MELVIN=KEVIN. It would probably be less time consuming if I did a list on how I'm NOT like Melvin. Because we are exactly the same but I may have a slightly higher motabolism (sp?) and lighter hair. I guess I should wait until I'm 40 and then make a list and then there wouldn't be any differences.