So, sometimes I think I'm kinda white trash. Then, I see some amazing things and realized that I'm not that white trash.
Reasons why:
#1: I don't buy cut-off short over-alls at Walmart.
P.S. Did you know that this is the Walmart mission statement, "To give ordinary folk the chance to buy the same thing as rich people." Well, they're half right, these are only $14.97, but I haven't seen the "rich" people buying these lately.
Reasons why:
#1: I don't buy cut-off short over-alls at Walmart.
P.S. Did you know that this is the Walmart mission statement, "To give ordinary folk the chance to buy the same thing as rich people." Well, they're half right, these are only $14.97, but I haven't seen the "rich" people buying these lately.





16 comments:
Question- is that TRULY the Wal-mart mission statement- if so, that is the best thing I've ever heard and I am going to adopt it as my own personal mission statement... but of course I will add in a little something about cu-off overalls. You are so funny. Glad you enjoy our blog- as we do yours! Chris especially loves the graphic dental pictures. :)) Where do you live and tell me more about the house!! I love everything about our current house except that it smells a little like smoke still. I gag a little every time we walk in the door. So, for that one reason, I might be willing to consider relocating. As long as you don't mind living next door to white trash.
You better follow through with those cups, we are counting on it. Mark and the kids just went and got the kegs. Can't wait!
But did you get the memo on the dress code? You can only enter our party if you wearing the cut-off overalls. You better make a trip to Walmart.
I think we are seriously long lost best friends. And I love that you had Melvin confirm that it is called riding b****.
So did you take that picture? And then when the guy looked over at you did you maybe start crying because he saw you taking a picture of him and now you are sure that he is going to come and trash your trailer with his hog? I would be.
Sarah, your blogs are quite intimidating to a new time blogger, but thats a good thing. It's fun to read about your family and life, hopefully I get better at this whole blogging thing, I still suck at consistent e-mail.
I have to ask the same question as Melissa...how did you get that picture without getting run off the road by a hard core biker guy who probably had brass knuckles and a chain or something that he carries around with him in case people try to take pictures of him for their blogs? However you did it, I am glad you escaped unscathed and were able to post this awesome picture.
And thanks for the tip on where to get a new pair of cut-off overalls - I've been in desperate need of a new pair, but they stopped selling them at Stein Mart.
YES!!! I am so glad that cut off overalls are back in style. I knew I kept those things for a reason.
I'm so glad you found those cut-off overalls at Walmart! Those will be perfect to wear over my bikini when we go to the river today! Awesome!
How do you come up with these? As for moving there, not for at least two years, so tell your next door neighbors to wait a little while. It would be fun to be neighbors I have to admit....if I got to hear you in real life on a regular basis, well, i think my life would be a whole lot more interesting!
i forgot to tell you the name of the powder...It's called "Get Even" mine is number 2.
As always . . . thanks for the laughs.
Where did you see my in-laws on the road at? :)
Sorry, I just needed to laugh...AGAIN! I can't believe you took that picture!
I don't get it?? Are you trying to say that overall cutoff are not cool...well you are sorely mistaken everybody knows Walmart is the mecca for fashionistas like myself!
I have to comment again, you sis commented on my blog about the "biz" and that's darn hilarious. just thought I'd let you know, as i'm sure you already do.
You always make me laugh so hard. Is that really the Wal-Mart mission statement? Too funny. I only pull my short overalls out if we are going out for a night out on the town. No need to dress up other wise :) In Texas there are so many WT people every where. It actually makes me feel better about myself!
Post a Comment