Awesome... I was going to try to do the same thing to submit one for my bio page. I am pathetic, and we don't have a recent family photo...in fact haven't had any real family photos ever taken since my kids were born! I ended up having to photoshop 4 different pictures. My submission is more like a scrapbook.
The best thing about photos is it is almost impossible to have everyone smiling at the same time...especially with little ones. I am determined to get ours taken this fall. I will probably have the same luck as you guys.
And now that I have written a novel in your comments...I will go. I saw Kim Lunt Blackwell at Time Out. Let me know what else I can do to help out for the reunion. I don't know what you guys think, but I thought it might be cool to organize a group to go to the football game on Friday before the reunion. Just a thought.
I freaking hate taking the Fam Pic. I am usually yelling through my fake smile...saying "kids makes us look like a happy family or I am gonna beat you!" So which one did you send in? Did you ever see my post about "Put on your ugly face". Check my July Archives...that's the goodie I put on my Bio. Don't be jealous.
Okay Missy, you have me beat. I love how all your kids were looking at you thrilled to see the face, and Mark is like, "yawn." It's sad when the ugly faces no longer get even a smirk.
P.S. I used the first one. Yeah, it's kind-of blurry, but at least our eyes are all open. However, I'm doing the forced smile and eyes that I call my "child molester" face (meaning it looks like I'm trying REAL hard to be friendly.) Oh well, come arrest me.
Yeah last years pic was total photoshopped...we took Lucas's smiley head and attached it to another picture where the rest of my kids were smiling but he wasnt...it really is nearly impossible to take a perfect family picture...I think yours turned out pretty darn good! You guys look like a happy family!
Sara I can always count on your blog giving me a great laugh! Family pictures, I think, are one of the hardest things to get a picture were everyone looks decent. Don't give up!
Hey, anybody that can take great family pictures with kids has some magic trick in their bag. Whenever we try I always just end up posing my kids artsy so their backs are to the camera, or its a jeans and shoes only shot. At least you are looking hot in the shots.
I love when you see a family picture and like one of the kid has its eyes closed and the dad is pulling a double chin face, but the Mom is lookin hot. so of course thats the one she pics. I guess us moms earn the right after scrubbing the house year after year.
Family pictures get harder the more people you get for sure- I think some of those are pretty cute! We had to switch out a head in our Christmas card pic last year.
13 comments:
We usually have to take 50 pictures and still Kris has to photoshop it. I don't think it will ever be easy.
those are great...they just capture this time of life, which can't be planned or controlled usually....you guys are a cute family.
Awesome... I was going to try to do the same thing to submit one for my bio page. I am pathetic, and we don't have a recent family photo...in fact haven't had any real family photos ever taken since my kids were born! I ended up having to photoshop 4 different pictures. My submission is more like a scrapbook.
The best thing about photos is it is almost impossible to have everyone smiling at the same time...especially with little ones. I am determined to get ours taken this fall. I will probably have the same luck as you guys.
And now that I have written a novel in your comments...I will go. I saw Kim Lunt Blackwell at Time Out. Let me know what else I can do to help out for the reunion. I don't know what you guys think, but I thought it might be cool to organize a group to go to the football game on Friday before the reunion. Just a thought.
Where is Brandt when you need him? I especially like the last one, you are kind of doing a Tanya Kish face. You guys look cute anyway!
I freaking hate taking the Fam Pic. I am usually yelling through my fake smile...saying "kids makes us look like a happy family or I am gonna beat you!" So which one did you send in? Did you ever see my post about "Put on your ugly face". Check my July Archives...that's the goodie I put on my Bio. Don't be jealous.
Okay Missy, you have me beat. I love how all your kids were looking at you thrilled to see the face, and Mark is like, "yawn." It's sad when the ugly faces no longer get even a smirk.
P.S. I used the first one. Yeah, it's kind-of blurry, but at least our eyes are all open. However, I'm doing the forced smile and eyes that I call my "child molester" face (meaning it looks like I'm trying REAL hard to be friendly.) Oh well, come arrest me.
its better than our picture - which we did photo shop for eli and i tried myself too but it just wasnt working - whatever.
You guys are so cute. Could Oakley be anymore of a perfect mix!? Sara, you're pretty. You have just inspired me to put on makeup today. lol.
Yeah last years pic was total photoshopped...we took Lucas's smiley head and attached it to another picture where the rest of my kids were smiling but he wasnt...it really is nearly impossible to take a perfect family picture...I think yours turned out pretty darn good! You guys look like a happy family!
Sara I can always count on your blog giving me a great laugh! Family pictures, I think, are one of the hardest things to get a picture were everyone looks decent. Don't give up!
Janelle
Great pictures. Sara, you look super hot. Dang girl! Ü
Hey, anybody that can take great family pictures with kids has some magic trick in their bag. Whenever we try I always just end up posing my kids artsy so their backs are to the camera, or its a jeans and shoes only shot. At least you are looking hot in the shots.
I love when you see a family picture and like one of the kid has its eyes closed and the dad is pulling a double chin face, but the Mom is lookin hot. so of course thats the one she pics. I guess us moms earn the right after scrubbing the house year after year.
Family pictures get harder the more people you get for sure- I think some of those are pretty cute! We had to switch out a head in our Christmas card pic last year.
Post a Comment