Meant to tell you this so what better place than oakleys pict?! I got the Oakley "evil eye" on Sun. It made me laugh out loud during the lesson. He was done listening about day and night, I mean how much of that can you listen too? So he was done with that and wanted to play with the only available toy, the doll house. So I was between him and said toy. When told to listen and not play I got the look! Those eyebrows can get pretty low! I love having him he is so funny!
5 comments:
In his words, "WOAH." Yes yes, let's hope he gets Jason's eyesight.
Does he look like 5th grade? I think "WOAH!" is a perfect explanation for this look. Love this boy!
too cute!
Does he sound like Joey on Blossom when he says "WOAH"? Cute Oakley!
Nat
Meant to tell you this so what better place than oakleys pict?! I got the Oakley "evil eye" on Sun. It made me laugh out loud during the lesson. He was done listening about day and night, I mean how much of that can you listen too? So he was done with that and wanted to play with the only available toy, the doll house. So I was between him and said toy. When told to listen and not play I got the look! Those eyebrows can get pretty low! I love having him he is so funny!
Post a Comment