That is not very nice...Im thinking I need to go get myself some In and Out! Dang it that looks really yummy...and yeah what the heck you are tiny and can totally eat whatever the heck you want. Lucky!
Let's make sure everyone knows that that is 11:03 PM...but I totally felt the same way as I was eating my hot fudge sundae with extra hot fudge from Dairy Queen the other night around 10. Dang our weakness for delicious late night treats!
I could kill you for posting this picture. I miss In-N-Out so much. We are it 5 times when we were there at Christmas time but that still was not enough. Eat a Double Double for me!
Whatever, In n Out is health food. Didn't you watch Supersize Me? The meat and potatoes and vegetables are totally fresh, as opposed to Mickey Ds and the others. The problem is not eating enough In n Out.
I love all the pictures of your little man. Cherish those moments because next thing you know it they will have grown a foot or two. So sweet to see him growing so big. He is all boy...well, except for the cross dressing shoe pic. LOL
9 comments:
Like you need to lose weight!! You are tiny!! Your baby is darling. It is fun to see what your up to!
That is not very nice...Im thinking I need to go get myself some In and Out! Dang it that looks really yummy...and yeah what the heck you are tiny and can totally eat whatever the heck you want. Lucky!
Let's make sure everyone knows that that is 11:03 PM...but I totally felt the same way as I was eating my hot fudge sundae with extra hot fudge from Dairy Queen the other night around 10. Dang our weakness for delicious late night treats!
umm this is the same as people who order at mcdonalds like this.
Hi I'd like a supersize big mac combo with a coke. Wait...no make that a diet coke. I'm on a diet.
in other words...i love it.
um probably because you are freaking hot and you dont need to lose weight but can i have some of your hamburger and shake - that looks really good :)
I could kill you for posting this picture. I miss In-N-Out so much. We are it 5 times when we were there at Christmas time but that still was not enough. Eat a Double Double for me!
Whatever, In n Out is health food. Didn't you watch Supersize Me? The meat and potatoes and vegetables are totally fresh, as opposed to Mickey Ds and the others. The problem is not eating enough In n Out.
Oakley is a cutie.
I love all the pictures of your little man. Cherish those moments because next thing you know it they will have grown a foot or two. So sweet to see him growing so big. He is all boy...well, except for the cross dressing shoe pic. LOL
Post a Comment