1-The intervention didn't take, what a waste of time -or-
2-Yowza! She looks like a clown! Now what?!
Well, I didn't think I'd have to add a 3rd, but I feel it's the most accurate: She looks like a mormon singer/songwriter that's trying to look all glammed up for a album cover shoot and ended up more in the hooker category. Sheesh.
Ah well, at least I don't look SO 1997 anymore, but I do think I'll tone down the eyeliner.



5 comments:
You are so flippin hilarious. I was totally thinking the same thing about your hair looking a little 1997ish. But now, it's way more in the 2000's.
When I was scrolling down I was in such anticipation of maybe you chopped it! But it does look really cute.
Great choppy layers! I guess we are in the mood for change lately. Okay, I just want to say that the difference between the two pics (make-up) is striking. I love the definition that your eyes have with the liner! But yes, you could tone it down a bit for daytime. Great for a night out at a club! hee hee
you look fabulous.
Sara...you are hilarious = mormon singer, LOL!!! You look GORGEOUS! I am totally jealous, I want an intervention. My sisters totally make fun of me but don't love me enough to intervene, maybe you should give them your "girls" numbers.
I like your hair the layers look great. The make up looks good as well. I wouldn't change it.
Post a Comment