Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wiggity - Wiggity - Wiggity - Wack!

Melissa got a new hair-cut! We love her new quaff so much, we decided to do it too.

Before:

After:
(doesn't she look like the secretary lady on Bob Newhart?)

Although Oakley did love the idea of hair to run your fingers through and feel flowing in a breeze, he was a bit concerned about the extension and perm process. Nothing a few (like 18) cookies couldn't take care of.

Before:
After:
Before: (jealously eying Melissa's 'do)

After (a few too many drinks) :

Before:

After:(she got a smile makeover too)

Alrighty, this computer is about to get thrown out the window for it's orneriness this morning so I'm ending the post now!

13 comments:

Sara! said...

Miss, Jason just looked at this and said that in your after picture you look just like mom. Lucky.

bubblegumandlipgloss said...

How fun.

Sara! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HooHoo said...

Sara, I personally thought you looked more like me in the after picture, but if freekishly huge teeth, red eyes and the oh so beautiful hair-do make Jason think of me, then, well I guess you win the prize Miss.

I do love Oakley with the h-do and wish the teeth makeover on Lizzie showed up better.

Missy said...

Do I bug now?

You and your sisters are just like me & mine (does that make sense?). We could really be in the same family. That would be dangerous.

The Jones Fam said...

Oakley looks like Thomas Jefferson with his new do! He's my favorite! How fun are wigs? I think every household should have at least 1 in their costume box- but preferably 2 or more. There should always be the staple granny wig, and then there should also be a long hooker-blonde one too. And yeah, you girls do look just like Mom! Lucky...

MeL said...

Wow Sara, could you post more attractive pictures of me? The last two have been so good, I can't wait to see what else you might have in your picture archives! I'm soo excited that I look like mom in that picture! Perhaps I won't grow up to be a chubby old man after all!

MeL said...

Oh yeah, and you do look totally sauced in your after picture. And I like your nose in the first picture, and I'm glad we have the same one after all.

And Jake, we were saying the same thing just yesterday, how we LOVE the costume boxes that mom has and can't wait to have our own someday. And that wigs are probably the funnest part of the boxes. Also, we were trying to explain to the girls that we work with that this is actually a REALLY nice wig, and that the two we had growing up were seriously sick, but we wore them constantly anyways.

Shannon said...

Can I get one of those do's but in blonde?

Brooke said...

i can't believe how much you and your sisters look alike. especially with that fabulous new do!

Carol said...

ok love the photos - i might have to get that new hair do myself. by the way sara - i love your necklace you are wearing - very cute!

bubblegumandlipgloss said...

ok, about picassa....after your done editing a picture, if you want to put that edited version into "my pics" you just hit the "export" button down at the bottom and then choose where you want it to go. it's way easy. good luck.

Sarah said...

Freakin Hilarious is all I have to say, I have been laughing about this on and off all day long.